Join Us On May 4th, 2019 at Foothills Park in Lake Oswego, Oregon
Our Special Gratitude for 2019
This past year our community provided hope by:
- Walking with us at the Global 6k For Water / Walk4Water in Foothill Park, Lake Oswego
- Joining us at our Wine to Water Garden Party at Mont Ferro Vinyard
- Donating to fund water, sanitation and hygiene for over 5,400 Zambians this year
- Achieving another huge step toward our five year goal (2016-2020) of providing for another 30,000 villagers by 2020 end.
- WaterAfrica has now provided for 27,000 Zambian since 2016.
Read our 2019 Year End Letter – Click Here
6 kilometers is the average distance that people in the developing world walk for water—water that is often contaminated with life-threatening diseases. On Saturday, May 4, 2019, walk or run 6k to bring life-changing clean water to communities in need. Each participant’s $50 registration fee provides life-changing clean water for one person, so when you participate in the Global 6K for Water you end that long walk for people needing water.
Date: May 4th, 2019
Location: Foothills Park, Lake Oswego, OR
The Routes: Global 6k & 2.4k Bucket Walk
The current list of sponsors for this year’s event.