Join the WaterAfrica Community
How to Participate in “The Walk Challenge”
- Join the WaterAfrica newsletter.
- Find a bucket and add water.
- Go for a walk. 3.1 miles is the average distance a villager in Zambia walks to get water, but you can go the distance that is comfortable to you.
- Take a picture of your walk and share on your social media with #WaterAfrica or email it to us at email@example.com
- Share the link to this page with your friends and family and encourage them to join the community and take The Walk Challenge.
Your Participation Helps Raise Awareness, Raise Funds, and Transform Lives in Zambia
We look forward to you joining our mailing list and being part of the WaterAfrica community working to raise awareness, raise funds, and transform lives.