WaterAfrica, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, supports World Vision’s work in rural Zambia by raising awareness and funds to bring safe water, sanitation and hygiene to villagers, transforming lives in the process.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice
Our Special Gratitude as We Close 2019
This past year our community provided hope by:
- Walking with us at the Global 6k For Water / Walk4Water in Foothill Park, Lake Oswego
- Joining us at our Wine to Water Garden Party at Mont Ferro Vinyard
- Donating to fund water, sanitation and hygiene for over 5,400 Zambians this year
- Achieving another huge step toward our five year goal (2016-2020) of providing for another 30,000 villagers by 2020 end.
- WaterAfrica has now provided for 27,000 Zambian since 2016.
Read our 2019 Year End Letter – Click Here